La-Z-Boy Ottawa and Kingston Furniture Delivery Service
All La-Z-Boy Deliveries Include:
- 48 hr call before the scheduled delivery, where we’ll confirm the delivery address and contact number
- 24-hr call before your delivery date with a 2 hour time window
- Track the truck online to your home
- Delivery includes stairs to the second floor
- Our delivery team will move an existing piece of furniture somewhere else in your home. (within reason)
- Furniture removal of your old furniture (for a small fee)
- The delivery team will unpackage, inspect & set up your delivered furniture, including power chairs and sofas. The team will make sure the furniture is operational and guide you through the process to your satisfaction
- Photos for quality assurance on all deliveries for your protection
- Every La-Z-Boy Driver has had a Criminal Record check
- Warehouse pick up is also available by appointment
The 2 gentlemen who delivered our sofa, were even kind enough to move our old couch into the garage for us as well. How nice are they to do something like that for us? We thought that was so generous of them to go that extra mile, even though they still had 5 or 6 more stops to do this afternoon, before they could return home to Ottawa after a long, hard days’ work.Jane & Larry
Areas of Delivery and Delivery Schedule
Want to see if you qualify for delivery?
Click the expander button at the top left of the map to what areas we deliver to on which days of the week.
Place a checkmark on your selections on the map:
- Furniture Delivery Area
- Monday Delivery Area
- Tuesday Delivery Area
- Wednesday Delivery Area
- Thursday Delivery Area
- Friday Delivery Area
- Saturday & Sunday Delivery Areas
Note: arrangements for deliveries after 5 pm can be made when scheduling the delivery for Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays. Any special delivery requests must pre pre-approved by our delivery department.
|In-town includes Ottawa, Gatineau & Kingston.||$99.95|
|Out of town delivery (see map)||$149.95|
|Donate or dispose of old furniture||$40/piece|
|Mattress & old sofa bed removal||$50/piece|
Included in Delivery Service:
Our delivery team will unpackage, inspect & set up your delivered furniture, including power chairs and sofas. The team will make sure the furniture is operational and guide you through the process to your satisfaction.
For every furniture piece we deliver, our delivery team will move an existing piece of furniture somewhere else, such as to your basement or garage.
If you’d like us to take away and dispose of an old piece of furniture, there’s a landfill fee. Please see the pricing chart for details.
How to schedule your delivery?
At the point of sale or when you receive a notice saying your product has arrived you can:
La-Z-Boy delivers Tuesday through Saturday.
You’ll receive a call 48 hrs before the scheduled delivery, where we’ll confirm the delivery address and contact number. Then you’ll receive a call 24-hours before your delivery date with a 2 hour time window. If the time isn’t suitable, please advise our delivery department of an alternate date/time that would work for you.
Once you’ve scheduled your delivery, you can enter your phone number in dispatch track on delivery day and track your shipment.
You’ll be able to see your delivery once the trucks begin routing in our automated system. The tracker tells you the stop number of your delivery, where the delivery team is currently, and if the truck encounters any delays. Sometimes our drivers may be out of the service area, so you may not be able to see all the information.
To Prepare for your La-Z-Boy delivery:
- Make sure you’ve measured your space and are confident the furniture will fit.
- Please ensure the room is ready, and all entrances are clear of delicate/breakable items.
- Make sure sidewalks, paths and driveways are clear of snow & ice.
- Keep your pets in a secure location.
- Please move any tripping hazards or other obstacles out of the path of the delivery team.
- If you live in an apartment building, please schedule your elevator access for the time of delivery.
After Your Delivery
Once the delivery is complete, you will receive an evaluation card by email or by text.
In the assessment, you can rate:
- In-store satisfaction
- Delivery satisfaction
- Would they refer us to a friend?
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact customer care.
To find out how & why the global pandemic is affecting the furniture industry. Check out How Covid-19 is affecting furniture delivery and how to plan ahead.
Pick up procedure:
The product can be picked up at our warehouse at 1750 Cyrville Rd unless otherwise organized by your design consultant.
All pick-ups require an appointment and must be arranged a minimum of 48 hours in advance. Bookings allow for proper uncrating, prepping and inspection of the furniture.
Our warehouse staff will help load items into the vehicle.
The buyer is responsible for securing items into their vehicle.
*Any damage that occurs after the item is loaded into the vehicle is the responsibility of the client.
For warehouse hours of operation, please contact us at our toll-free number 1-866-684-0561 or your local La-Z-Boy store location.